Saturday, February 23, 2013

Product Review: Glam Glow

So I am always trying new skin care products since genetics gifted me with oily skin.  Over the holidays Amazon had Glam Glow on their instant specials so I decided to try it out.  I gave it a full three months of use before I made judgement.   I used the product every other day and on my off days use my normal cleanser with my clarisonic. I found that even after washing my face afterwards, I still had a lot of the oil it pulled to the surface on my skin, so I use cotton and a toner to clean up afterwards.

Pros:  It definitely gets in deep and clears out your pores leave skin soft and smooth.  GREAT spot treatment... If i felt a problem brewing.. I dabbed a little of this on and the next morning it was gone!

Green Tea Based... I LOVE green TEA!

Cons: Holy Expensive Batman... a 1.2 oz container is somewhere around $65 and up depending on where you purchase.
Soft smooth feeling only last for a day or too though!

Overall I would buy it again if it was on discount or if they came up with a larger container.  It did noticeable improve my skin.

I took a risk and got mine off amazon directly from GLAMGLOW.  I want to stress that you need to use caution and buy from reputable sellers... check out their feedback and other reviews first.  People will buy the containers of old products and fill them back up with whatever they can find under the kitchen sink.  Not only are you then ripped off but you are probably going to be visiting the dermatologist often to correct whatever the fake products did to your skin.


I am in no way a medical professional so please see your dermatologist to find a system that works for you.  GLAMGLOW did not sponsor this blog.. I just like sharing what products worked for me since skin care can be so frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment