Saturday, February 16, 2013

And the cat is out of the bag....

So it's official.... my little family is packing up and moving to Dallas, Texas this summer.  I have a lot of mixed emotions about it but I know its the right move for us.

Pros:
We can afford a nice house in Texas
I don't have to work and can focus on my business and making babies
It's warm there

Cons:
I have to quit my dream job
We are moving away from all of our DC friends and even further from out Michigan families
Its hot as hell there (yes this is a pro and a con)


From a business prospective, I will probably shut down MurderMitten from Mid May til July just so I can pack everything up properly and get settled too without worrying about filling orders.

Thirty-One will carry on business as ususal!


Looking forward to this new adventure... you should see all the "decorating/stay at home wife/mom" ideas I have on my pintrest board already!

No comments:

Post a Comment