Saturday, February 23, 2013

And wedding season has started!

Now that I don't have my own wedding to worry about, I can focus on everyone else's!

This year I am creating tons of custom bridesmaid necklace orders recreating what I did for my own bridesmaids last fall. A good 85% of my orders are from former high school classmates... Thank you social networking!

So far the 'it' colors this year are yellow, green, and coral... Can't wait to see what other color combos I get request for!

Disclaimer.... Remember I am moving across the country.. So my shop will shut down mid may and reopen in July... Please plan ahead for those June weddings!

Leave a comment or message me at www.murdermittencreations.com for a quote on your wedding day!


And I leave you a picture from my happily ever after with my favorite girls on the planet!



No comments:

Post a Comment