Sunday, August 19, 2012

Custom Hand Made Wedding Invitations

As you may have guessed, a lot of my wedding is coming from local Michigan vendors.  It's something I believe strongly in and well the invitations speak from themselves in this example.

I found Custom Creations & Invitations on The Knot and one weekend that I happened to be in Detroit, my mother and I went over to Karen's studio to meet her and check out prices.  By the time we left Karen had designed my invitation and promised a date for my mother to return and review the proof.

The results were AMAZING!  I am not going to post my invitation in its entirety just yet because its would be really creepy to have random people showing up to my wedding but you can look at her website and wedding wire profile to see her work.  I've had people commenting on their RSVP cards how it is the most beautiful invitation they had ever seen.

The best part?  Karen was able to not only create exactly what I wanted but the price was amazing as well.  $5 per invite!  Karen and her team pour their hearts into these invitations and it shows.

She is located in Metro Detroit but will take orders from anywhere.. I HIGHLY recommend using her for your invitation needs!


Check Out Karen's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment