Friday, February 1, 2013

And it was all yellow......

A few weeks ago I had a bride to be contact me on etsy to make custom yellow and pearl bridemaid necklaces.  This is the finished product!  I love how dainty these look. Maybe almost vintage?  She is having a May wedding so they are definitely perfect for spring! The single pearl earrings on sterling silver hooks are so classic and this is a look that her girls will be able to actually wear again AFTER the wedding and of course won't bother anyone with sensitive ears... how often does that happen?  Boxed Earrings & Necklace Set $20 + Shipping

If you've wander here from Pintrest and would like your own custom bridesmaid necklaces, please send me a conversation on etsy or comment here if you don't have an etsy account (but common you really should get one!)  I can make any color combination you'd like.   Remember... spring is busy.. please plan ahead... current lead times are 2-3 weeks before I ship. (I have a day job too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment